Thursday 22 April 2010

Go Go Godzilla.

With the World Cup less than fifty days away excitement continues to build (well it certainly does for me anyway) and I've already picked the team I will support alongside my obvious national inclination.



Yes this year I will be supporting Asia titans Japan! Making their fourth consecutive appearance at a finals the team will be looking to once again progress past the group phase. It will be a tough ask with Cameroon and the Netherlands in their group alongside the Danish but they have a chance.

Shunsuke Nakamura will be the player most familiar to most people having played at Celtic for a number of seasons and the they kick off their campaign against Cameroon on the 14th of June.

So I've ordered the strip, started the research on the squad and coaching staff and noted their match dates. I'm all ready to go.

And that Nakamura can sure take a free kick or two..

No comments: