Sunday 8 February 2015

Quote Quiz

Ok, some thoughts still forming for a next proper post (and I may write a Recommends later) but in the interests of keeping up the pace after a week off (Superbowl awesomeness) it's quote quiz time.

You pretty much know the score, 15 quotes below simply guess where they come from. I'd say there some really easy ones here and maybe a couple that'll throw people....

1. "Dear diary, my teen-angst bullshit now has a body count" Heathers

2. "I take no pleasure in taking a life if it's from a person who doesn't care about it" Leon

3. "The only skater to win four national championships and an adult film award" Blades Of Glory

4. "It is strange fate that we should suffer so much fear and doubt over so small a thing" Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring

5. "When I was growing up they would say you could become cops or criminals. But what I'm saying is this; when you're facing a loaded gun, what's the difference?" The Departed

6. "You're US government property. You're a malfunctioning thirty million dollar weapon" The Bourne Identity

7. "Do you buy all these books retail or do you send away for, like, a shrink kit that comes with all these volumes?" Good Will Hunting

8. "I am Jack's inflamed sense of rejection." Fight Club

9. "Hermione just stole all of our shit." This Is The End

10. "So what, "It's better than eleven percent"! What the hell does that have to do with anything?" Guardians Of The Galaxy

11. "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger darling." Inception

12. "Somewhere along the way I lost a step. I got sloppy. Dulled my edge. Maybe I went and did the worst crime of all. I got civilised."

13. "This is the best bad idea we have, sir. By far."

14. "All those years wasted fighting each other, Charles. To have a precious few of them back." X-Men : Days Of Future Past

15. "I'm not sure I agree with you a hundred percent on your police work there, Lou." Fargo

So off you go, I'll cross off the answers as people get them.

6 comments:

Dan said...

2. Leon
3. Blades of Glory
4. One of the LofTR films (FofTR?)
7. Good WIll Hunting
8. Fight Club
9. This is The End
10. Guardians of the Galaxy
11. Inception
14. X-Men Days of Futures Past.

Definitely heard 5,6 & 12 but can't immediately place them

Gooder said...

Good work Dan! Clearly I need to make these harder.

Six left to get.

SpaceSquid said...

1. Heatgers
5. The Departed
3. I'm guessing one of the Bourne films. Bourne Identity?
15. Fargo

SpaceSquid said...

(Heatgers = Heathers. Fuck me gently with a chainsaw.)

Gooder said...

So two left. Anyone going to get them?

SpaceSquid said...

13. sounds like the kind of thing they'd say in Armageddon, but I confess to never having actually seen it.