Thursday 10 April 2008

Antone Sergy Romanov Putin Oligarchy Vladimir Adbramovichi

Below we present the first in a series of diary entries form the Russian legend that is Antone Sergy Romanov Putin Oligarchy Vladimir Adbramovichi

It was the cold winter of '79 and I was once more in the motherland when the Polit bureau called me once more to serve.

"Antone", they say, "you are the finest one amongst us to proudly wear the red star"

"Yes" I say.

"We need you to help us" they say.

"Yes" I say.

"Good" they say.

"Yes" I say.

"You must help us retrieve an important thing, a valuable piece of proud Russian history" they say.

"Yes" I say.

"What is?" I say.

"Is unique example of russian genius" they say, "it is orignal code for Tetris" they say.

"Yes" I say.

"It will be hard to retrieve" they say.

"Yes" I say, "where is?" I say.

"It is land of most-hated capitalists" they say, "it is in the land of Yankee. Stored in the vaults of Fort Knox, as seen in British imperalist polit-film Goldfinger" they say.

"Yes" I say.

"It is guarded by a battlion of america's finest men" they say, "but you must hurry for the Japanese also chase this precious artifact with their deadly ninjas who are as demons in men"

"Yes" I say.

"You will need to break into the Fort, avoid the America pig-dog GIs and evade the deadly Japanese before stealing the artifact and be returning home surely fighting off CIA agents and thier lap dog gentlemen spy lackeys. Though we, can-not provide you any arms nor assitance Antone, the mission is to be so secret that we can not possibly help".

"Yes" I say.

"Can you do it?" they say.

"Is no problem" I say.

And so began the odessy of Antone.

No comments: