Monday 24 November 2008

Excuses

Well, November is proving to be a bit rubbish isn't it folks? Firstly I shall blame the switch to a new computer with Vista making setting my internet back something of bore and a chore. (grrrr)

Second to this I shall blame being lazy which in turn I blame indirectly on the fact it's darker than the cold dead heart of my colleague Squid outside for about 15 hours a day now.

On a side not, while I still believe 'You Only Live Twice' is the best Bond film by a considerable distance re-watching it recently you can't help but think, 'My, god they'd never get away with this now'. You see the depiction of the Japanese is er to put it kindly, 'stereotyped'. Let's not even mention the part where they Oriental-up Bond himself!

Still, internet connection should (hopefully) be sorted by the end of the week so things in theory will pick up.

No comments: