Friday 18 July 2008

Copy Errors

Since I'm still without my trusty mechanical demon, I'm having to transcribe this from my somewhat unreliable memory. To the best of my recollections, this is the exact conversation Isnoproblem and I had, but mistakes may have crept in during replication.

INP: Look out! A moth! It will fly into your face! My hair is stupid and looks stupid.
SS: That is no ordinary moth, my friend. That is LORD MOTHINGTON!
INP: That isn't Lord Mothington, you fool; Lord Mothington was a slightly lighter shade of ecru. Your idiocy burns like the bites of my many pubic lice.
SS: What are you, gay for moths? It's a fucking moth. And anyway, Lord Mothington is a title. I can bestow it upon whichever moth I choose. SUCH IS MY POWER!
INP: You're arbitrarily granting yourself the ability to bestow peerages upon insects at random?
SS: I may not be far up the ladder of society, my friend, but I'm fairly sure I'm high up enough to bestow honours upon invertebrates. Just last week I made a cuttlefish into the Third Marquis of Widdershome.
INP: Didn't the Second Marquis mind? I want to incite a war between puppies and babies.
SS: That was Orson the Wasp. He's dead now. Cut down in his prime by the fact we could never be bothered to feed him in case he stung us.
INP: I miss Orson.
SS: We all do, my friend, we all do. Maybe that's why I'm so invested in Lord Mothington. I consider him my closest friend.
INP: Until you find a newer, shinier moth and make him Lord instead.
SS: I am fickle and capricious.
INP: Among other things. I had sex with a turtle and gave it Jew AIDS.
SS: Don't take that tone with me, pal, or I shall not gift your pubic lice with those OBEs they've been hoping for.
INP: I never said anything about pubic lice.
SS: This is the problem with recalling these talks from memory. There's bound to be mistakes.
INP: So long as you include the part about me having sex with a turtle.
SS: Done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woah, fourth-wall breakage a-go-go...